How well do you understand your retailer’s technical needs?
The current retail environment demands more of suppliers and growers meet exacting standards for quality, safety, sustainability and ethical issues. Matching manpower to these demands is always a challenge. PSI can provide the following services to assist:
- Audit preparation and pre-inspections (BRC, Customer specific audits, Red Tractor Farm Assurance/Global GAP as well as Nurture, LEAF)
- Provision of additional resource at times of peak demand eg NPD launches, completion of product safety packs for retailers
- Expert problem solving to address non-conformances or corrective actions eg microbiological issues
- Training and mentoring of existing less experienced team members
- Auditing of suppliers for food safety (eg Pre-audits for BRC, IFS, TFMS)
- Retailer specific auditing (eg M&S Field to Fork, Waitrose Farm Assessment)
To find the right solution for you contact PSI on 01189 888033 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
||Our vision is a world where safe, nutritious food is produced with concern for people and the environment
||Providing expert technical advice to support the supply of safe, ethical and sustainable food
PSI are a team of expert technologists with experience across the range of foods working together to deliver amazing results.
Find out more about PSI.