Managing Pesticides in Fresh Produce
2021 Courses: 11th-12th February, 6th-7th May, 2nd-3rd September and 4th-5th November (morning only each day as webinar).
Managing Pesticide Residues in Fresh Produce training is aimed at Technical Managers who have daily contact with retailers in the UK. The course will be highly participative and will use practical examples to enable learning to be easily applied to real business situations.
- Know the different types of pesticides, how they work and methods of application
- Understand EU pesticide legislation, how its implementation affects us now and what is expected in the future
- Ability to take representative samples for residue testing and interpret results
- Evaluate laboratories to select the most appropriate and understand how the analysis is conducted
- Analyse data to develop a residue testing plan and risk-assess suppliers
- Now with tour of a pesticide residue laboratory included as part of the day
Course to run on 11th-12th February 2021 (morning only as webinar)
Course to run on 6th-7th May 2021 (morning only as webinar)
Course to run on 2nd-3rd September 2021 (morning only as webinar)
Course to run on 4th-5th November 2021 (morning only as webinar)